SBR Switchboard matting, IEC61111:2009 Class 2, Corrugated, Black, 9.5mm Tk x 1,000mm Width x 6,000mm Length/roll
A) Product Name
Model: SBR30 (Medium Voltage) Corrugated Switchboard Matting/Non-Conductive Switchboard Mat /Dielectric/Medium Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
B) Raw Material:
SBR + NATURAL RUBBER BASE POLYMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high-density rubber compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high voltage equipment.
The non-conductive rubber compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and the ground.
Our SBR30 is tested according to IEC61111:2009 Clause 18.104.22.168 under IEC 61111:2009 Class 2, Ideal for Dielectric Voltage/Withstand Voltage: 30,000VAC and Recommended Maximum use Voltage: 17,000VAC
1) Brand Name: GSE™
2) Model: SBR30 Switchboard Matting / Medium Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Corrugated, with an anti-slip corrugated surface to provide a safe working environment, the pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safe from slippery.
4) Colour: Black
5) TNB Lab Test Certificate: TNBR/HVLT-2021-12/001
6) SIRIM Test Certificate: 2022CE0682
7) Product Compliance Status: -
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 22.214.171.124 Class 2, Voltage Withstand Test for 180 Seconds (3 Minutes)
B) Non-RoHS I & II
1) Nominal Thickness: 9.5mm (3/8")
A) Brand: GSE™, Model: SBR30, Lot Number : SBR30-1, Switchboard Matting, (Black colour) , 9.5mm (⅜") Tk x 1,000mm (1m) Width x 6,000mm (6m) Length/roll ( Approximately 80kgs/pc )